In honor of The Captain’s Captive, I have decided to institute a Typo Bounty. If you find a typo, misused word or obvious mistake in any of my ebooks, send an email with a screen shot of the mistake to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will not only fix the mistake, I will include your name in the acknowledgements of the book and on a list of Bounty Hunters on the blog. If you’re the first person to send me that particular mistake, I’ll send you a copy of the next book I publish or, if you’d rather, any book in my back list.
- grapefruit vodka plus grapefruit soda equals drunk texts for everyone if I'm not careful. 1 month ago
- Evil Sorceress: In Training cvwalter.wordpress.com/2018/04/23/evi… https://t.co/IX2L3Vvsw6 1 month ago
- Tripped and kicked myself today. Gnarly bruise on my right leg. This is gonna be a fun weekend. 1 month ago
- Ever have one of those days where you just know everything that happens is going to be bad? 2 months ago
- RT @monsterhunter45: Fisking the New Yorker in Defense of Delicious Chicken monsterhunternation.com/2018/04/16/fis… 2 months ago
The King’s Cha… on Typo Bounty KAries on Nanowrimo Digest #2 www.amazon.com on Nanowrimo Digest #2 Another Book Promo!… on Typo Bounty NaNoWriMo…… on NaNoWriMo Digest #7