In honor of The Captain’s Captive, I have decided to institute a Typo Bounty. If you find a typo, misused word or obvious mistake in any of my ebooks, send an email with a screen shot of the mistake to email@example.com and I will not only fix the mistake, I will include your name in the acknowledgements of the book and on a list of Bounty Hunters on the blog. If you’re the first person to send me that particular mistake, I’ll send you a copy of the next book I publish or, if you’d rather, any book in my back list.
- @avsfantim Happy Thanksgiving :) 1 month ago
- I'm starting October with a new car and a new computer. Because last month sucked. I'm also starting with 2 finished stories so yay! 3 months ago
- @avsfantim Oh, I fractured the tip trying to catch one of those big jar candles. It hurt. A lot. 3 months ago
- @avsfantim So far it's better than this week has been :) Ask me why my finger hurts lol 4 months ago
- @avsfantim Actually, no. Had 3 days of back to back work at 2 jobs. About 8 hours of sleep in all that. 4 months ago
The King’s Cha… on Typo Bounty KAries on Nanowrimo Digest #2 www.amazon.com on Nanowrimo Digest #2 Another Book Promo!… on Typo Bounty NaNoWriMo…… on NaNoWriMo Digest #7