In honor of The Captain’s Captive, I have decided to institute a Typo Bounty. If you find a typo, misused word or obvious mistake in any of my ebooks, send an email with a screen shot of the mistake to email@example.com and I will not only fix the mistake, I will include your name in the acknowledgements of the book and on a list of Bounty Hunters on the blog. If you’re the first person to send me that particular mistake, I’ll send you a copy of the next book I publish or, if you’d rather, any book in my back list.
- I'm Gonna Miss Her youtu.be/WwRrKaq0IyY Hey @avsfantim this reminds me of you. Can't imagine why ;) 5 days ago
- RT @AlisonTyler: Sex so good you introduce yourselves afterwards. 1 week ago
- I don't do the damsel in distress thing anymore. Because my knights were covered in foil and I had to make my own damn sword. 1 month ago
- @avsfantim Well, apparently I'm staying up pretty late tonight. I usually get up around this time. 2 months ago
- @avsfantim Short answer...meh. Long answer? I'm not really sure. I certainly live with too many people to qualify,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
The King’s Cha… on Typo Bounty KAries on Nanowrimo Digest #2 www.amazon.com on Nanowrimo Digest #2 Another Book Promo!… on Typo Bounty NaNoWriMo…… on NaNoWriMo Digest #7