Honestly, it’s not much of a surprise. What bothers me most is that it took me all the way to the last day to win and I’m not finished with the book. AND I didn’t get the short story I was working on out and finished before the end of the month. Well, just because NaNo is over, it doesn’t mean I quit writing. Tomorrow is a new day and I plan to make the most of this next week.
- @avsfantim Happy Thanksgiving :) 1 month ago
- I'm starting October with a new car and a new computer. Because last month sucked. I'm also starting with 2 finished stories so yay! 3 months ago
- @avsfantim Oh, I fractured the tip trying to catch one of those big jar candles. It hurt. A lot. 3 months ago
- @avsfantim So far it's better than this week has been :) Ask me why my finger hurts lol 4 months ago
- @avsfantim Actually, no. Had 3 days of back to back work at 2 jobs. About 8 hours of sleep in all that. 4 months ago
The King’s Cha… on Typo Bounty KAries on Nanowrimo Digest #2 www.amazon.com on Nanowrimo Digest #2 Another Book Promo!… on Typo Bounty NaNoWriMo…… on NaNoWriMo Digest #7