Honestly, it’s not much of a surprise. What bothers me most is that it took me all the way to the last day to win and I’m not finished with the book. AND I didn’t get the short story I was working on out and finished before the end of the month. Well, just because NaNo is over, it doesn’t mean I quit writing. Tomorrow is a new day and I plan to make the most of this next week.
- I didn't kill anyone today. I think that counts as a win. 1 month ago
- I'm Gonna Miss Her youtu.be/WwRrKaq0IyY Hey @avsfantim this reminds me of you. Can't imagine why ;) 2 months ago
- RT @AlisonTyler: Sex so good you introduce yourselves afterwards. 2 months ago
- I don't do the damsel in distress thing anymore. Because my knights were covered in foil and I had to make my own damn sword. 3 months ago
- @avsfantim Well, apparently I'm staying up pretty late tonight. I usually get up around this time. 3 months ago
The King’s Cha… on Typo Bounty KAries on Nanowrimo Digest #2 www.amazon.com on Nanowrimo Digest #2 Another Book Promo!… on Typo Bounty NaNoWriMo…… on NaNoWriMo Digest #7